1. Robert Zimmerman (A.K.A Bob Dylan) got a D+ in music-appreciation class at the University of Minnesota.
2. Besides Bob Dylan, Zimmerman has also used Blind Boy Grunt, Tedham Porterhouse, Robert Milkwood Thomas, Roosevelt Gook and Bob Landy as pseudonyms when performing with other artists.
3. Zimmerman once wrote that he wanted "to join Little Richard" under his high school picture in the year book.
4. In 1959 Zimmerman played piano during two gigs for Bobby Vee's band.
5. Dylan's contraversial song "Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues" was supposed to be released with his second album, "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan," but Columbia Records got paranoid and removed the song.
6. Bob Dylan first appeared on television on "The Steve Allen Show" in 1964.
7. Bob Dylan once broke his neck in a motorcyle accident on July 26, 1966
8. "Early in the mornin'. . . ." is the beggining line for two of Bob Dylan's songs including "Obviously Five Believers" and "Pledging My Time."
9. It was Bob Dylan who first introduced the Beatles to marijuana in August of the year 1964.
10. Bob Dylan and John Lennon once wrote a song together and recorded it on a tape recorder; however, Dylan doesn't know what ever became of the tape recorder and can't remember anything about the song.